[vtkusers] InfoVis: Setting vertex color LUT range?

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Wed Jan 14 16:23:55 EST 2009

The bounds are currently always set to the range of the data array
being colored, which is done every render (see
vtkGraphLayoutView::PrepareForRendering()). The vertex (and edge)
coloring should have a mode where you specify the fixed bounds you
want.

Another day, another obvious infovis feature that needs to be added ... :)

Jeff

--
Jeff Baumes, Ph.D.
R&D Engineer, Kitware Inc.