[vtkusers] InfoVis: Setting vertex color LUT range?

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Wed Jan 14 16:16:53 EST 2009

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for all the help recently. I'll get around to filing some
things on Mantis soon...

In the meantime I finally figured out how to get at the vertex lookup
table in the graph mapper inside the view, and then copy values from a
color transfer function into the LUT to generate my desired diverging
color map. I'm still having a problem, though, forcing the scalar
range of the color mapping. (I want it to be symmetric positive and
negative, so the middle of my color map sits at zero).

Do you know of any way to force a scalar range on the vertex color map
(or the VertexMapper within the GraphMapper, whichever is really the
right way to do it) when using a GraphLayoutView?

Thanks,
-Eric