[vtkusers] Mac OS X x86_64 with Qt-4.5.x,vtk-5.3.x

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Mon Jan 12 11:31:50 EST 2009

Hi Guys,
		Sorry for not replying, I've just got my embedded hardware today and
I'm trying to get qt-embedded to work with VTK and I'm quite
excited. :-)

I'll try to do this test. Just to make sure, do you want me to test
with 32-bit or 64-bit Qt-cocoa? If I recall correctly, I found there
were problems with Z-buffer rendering with the cocoa implementation.

If one of you could kindly let me know what parameters to test, I'll
do it tonight.

Best regards,

Elvis