[vtkusers] vtkMarchingCubes question

saurisaran at aol.com saurisaran at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 18:57:27 EST 2009

hi,
i work at my thesis for diploma and i use vtk/vtkMarchingCubes for extract an isosurface from a volume to visualize it in the next step. for my work it is important that i describe the modules i use for my work. there
exist some different versions of the marching cubes algorithm. can someone tell me which version is implemented in vtk (original, dual marching cubes...)?