[vtkusers] How to do a parallel render?

chen Yanda beckham128 at qq.com
Sat Jan 10 19:48:58 EST 2009

hi ,all
    In my program, i use the method Render() of vtkRenderWindow in my main() fuction. But I also want to use Render() in a thread which create by HANDLE hMainThread=CreateThread(NULL,0,MainThreadProc,(LPVOID)main,CREATE_SUSPENDED,&ThreadID). when  it run, the error will be take place. It is that the request resource is using.(vtkErrorMacro("wglMakeCurrent failed in MakeCurrent(), error: "
                        << (LPCTSTR)lpMsgBuf);)
 I mean that in my main fuction, firstly, i create a background thread to read some bmps from disk and create the actor, and than use Render() to render it in my vtkRenderWindow which is used Render() in main at last. At that time, the error will be take place in vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow::MakeCurrent() line 244. How to settle this problem? Thanks!