[vtkusers] PerformAlgorithm in Infovis and missing vertex labels

Aytekin Vargun varguna at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 13:58:16 EST 2009

Hello,
I need to display the graphs I construct in 3D. Since the vtkGraphLayoutView
provides layouts for only 2D view, I am using the "PerformAlgorithm" in the
infovis directory to display graphs in 3D. But "PerformAlgorithm" does not
display vertex labels (whereas graphLayoutView does it). What modifications
do I need to do on "PerformAlgorithm" to achieve this?

Also is this a good way of displaying graphs? In the future, we will let
users to update the graph (add/delete vertices and edges). Therefore,
vertices and edges should be pickable and updates need to be reflected
accordingly.

Thanks a lot for your time and help.

--
My web page: http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~vargua