[vtkusers] Problem about vtkPicker

Francois Bertel francois.bertel at kitware.com
Thu Feb 26 22:31:38 EST 2009

Hi,

You can control that on the actor, more exactly the superclass of
vtkActor, vtkProp has a Pickable flag. Initially its value is true.

Just set this flag to false to all the vtkProp objects you don't want
to pick and keep it to true on the vtkProp handling the vtkPolydata
you want to pick.

2009/2/26 XingJoshua <talentaa at hotmail.com>:
> Hey, everybody~
>
> Though I have used vtk for a long period, it's my first time to use
> vtkPicker. Here I came across a problem with vtkPicker: there are several
> vtkPolydata displaying in the screen, how could the vtkPicker pick the cells
> from a certain polydata rather than others?
>
> Thanks~

> 更多热辣资讯尽在新版MSN首页! 立刻访问!

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

1 (518) 371 3971 x113 | 28 Corporate Drive