[vtkusers] help please!!!!!get coordinates

EDSB EDSB edsb at hotmail.it
Sat Feb 14 10:02:55 EST 2009

Hi Sercani,
thanks a lot for your kind answer,
I was able to solve my problem by converting my image in a vtkUnsignedCharArray

    scalars = vtk.vtkUnsignedCharArray()
    scalars.DeepCopy(image.GetPointData().GetScalars())

and then by using scalars.GetValue(i)

Yours sincerely,
Mary

From: sercanimailgroups at gmail.com
To: edsb at hotmail.it; vtkusers at vtk.org
Subject: RE: [vtkusers] help please!!!!!get coordinates
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 02:18:49 +0200

Here is a sample that gets mouse position on a volume (or
another imagedata prop) and gets the world and structured coordinates…

        vtkPointPicker picker = new vtkPointPicker();

        picker.Pick(mouseX,mouseY, 0, renderer);

        double[] pos = new double[3];

        pos = picker.GetMapperPosition();

        int volIndex = imageData.FindPoint(pos);  //voxel Id

        double[] worldPos = new double[3];

        worldPos = imageData.GetPoint(volIndex); //world
coordinates of the voxel

        int ijk[] = new int[3];

        double pcoords[] = new double[3];

        imageData.ComputeStructuredCoordinates(pos, ijk,
pcoords); //ijk is structured coordinates of the voxel

Yours sincerely,

Sercani…..