[vtkusers] Tubefilter has no effect

KS Jothybasu jothybasu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 10:18:56 EST 2009

Some how I am able to fix the removing actor and adding new ones , its all
about resetting the camera at the correct stage in the pipeline.

But, when I try to pass the vtkCutter output through a vtkubeFilter it does
not have any impact on the output, it appears same as with out passing
through tube filter.Some of the relavant code is here!

Is it meant only to use with lines?

        * tuber=vtk.vtkTubeFilter()
         tuber.SetInputConnection(cutter.GetOutputPort())
         tuber.SetNumberOfSides(8)
         tuber.SetRadius(0.5)
         cutMapper=vtk.vtkPolyDataMapper()
         cutMapper.ScalarVisibilityOff()
         cutMapper.SetInputConnection( tuber.GetOutputPort())*

Thanks

Jothy