[vtkusers] error : set desired qt version‏

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Sun Aug 23 10:35:27 EDT 2009

try something like this:

cmake -DQT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE=C:/Program
Files/QT/2009.03/qt/bin/qmake.exe  [path/to/source/dir]

For the most part, cmake variables are NOT environment variables. Not
sure if QTDIR is still supported but you can export that environment
variable:

export QTDIR=C:/Program Files/QT/2009.03/qt

then try running cmake again.

The easiest more sure way is to set the QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE as input
into cmake on the first CMake run.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net