[vtkusers] closed meshes from vtkDiscreteMarchingCubes?

lynx.abraxas at freenet.de lynx.abraxas at freenet.de
Sun Aug 16 03:38:55 EDT 2009

Hello!

Looking  at  my  meshes  from vtkDiscreteMarchingCubes in blender it seems the
meshes are open where a label touched  the  border  of  the  3D-image.  Is  it
possible to close these meshes with a plane?
I'm asking because I'd like to use vtkMassProperties on each labeled mesh.
If  that  is  not  possible:  Is  there a function that evaluates if a mesh is
closed? I just  found  vtkSelectEnclosedPoints  that  seems  to  contain  this
functionality. But there seems to be no GetResultFromCheckSurface.

Thanks for any hints or help.
Lynx