[vtkusers] [Snapshot-users] How to compile Qt-4.5.x for Mac OS X 10.5.5 to use 64-bits and Cocoa bindings

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Sep 26 14:12:08 EDT 2008

I think what they are doing is FORCING a Cocoa build if one selects a
64 bit build of Qt. Just guessing but that does kinda make sense. You
still could build Qt 4.5 with Carbon support for 32 Bit systems.

You will probably have to follow the flow of the code to get a better
feel for the context that that bit of code is executed in.

Mike Jackson