[vtkusers] actor added to renderer become abnormally big, very sharp and wrong perspective, resetCamera no fix

Yanbing Hu Yanbing.Hu at virtualwind.com
Thu Sep 18 20:19:16 EDT 2008

I use qvtk widget with respective view. If I add a small actor into
renderer, then add a bigger one, both actors show up very big and
appears in a sharp perspective view. if I use
renderwindow->ResetCamera() after that, sometimes, the view is back to
normal, sometimes it doesn't solve the problem. I wonder if any of you
experienced similar problem and can help me with any clue or hint?

Thanks a lot

Yan

Reputation Resources Results

http://www.rwdi.com

This communication is intended for the sole use of the party to whom it
is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and/or
confidential. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone (1-519-823-1311) and delete the message without
retaining any hard or electronic copies of same.

RWDI scans outgoing emails for viruses, but makes no warranty as to their
absence in this email or attachments.