[vtkusers] write dataset in VTK format

Madhusudhanan Balasubramanian madhu_lsu at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 11:10:06 EDT 2008

Mathieu,

I have set "imageWriter->SetFileTypeToBinary();" for the vtkStructuredPointsWriter.  But I am still getting these errors.  I guess the second error is just cascaded from the first one.

ERROR: In ..\..\..\Programs\VTK5.2\IO\vtkDataWriter.cxx, line 1139
vtkStructuredPointsWriter (04C14C70): Type currently not supported

ERROR: In ..\..\..\Programs\VTK5.2\IO\vtkStructuredPointsWriter.cxx, line 90
vtkStructuredPointsWriter (04C14C70): Ran out of disk space; deleting file: E:/Madhu/DataFiles/GDCM/testWrite/tempData.vti

Madhu.