[vtkusers] Problem with vtkImageViewer2 Class

John Smith af3113 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 04:12:19 EDT 2008

Hi,

I hope that I'm not disturbing you with my mails recently. Anyway, I have a small problem with vtkImagViewer2 Class. It works fine and shows the image. The only problem is that the image is zoomed in too much and I have to zoom it out manually. I want to adjust the view automatically when opening the image. I try to use "imageViewer2->UpdateDisplayExtent()" but it says that cannot access protected member. It's not wirtten there that it is protected and I don't know the problem. On the other hand, if no one knows how to solve this, does anyone know another way to adjust the size of the image automatically when showing the image for first time?

Thanks,

J.

MS VisualStudio 9.0 (2008)
Windows XP SP3