[vtkusers] Fwd: Interactor for 2D Images

masabumi ishihara maty.ishihara at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:24:25 EDT 2008

Hi Andi,

Thank you for your information.
I tried to use VTK as you recommended, the results are as follows;

(1) vtkImageActor and vtkInteractorStyleImage
     Window/Level were not changed with any combination of special
key and mouse.

(2) vtkImageShiftScale
    There is no description about Window/Level in the VTK Class Reference.

(3) vtkImageViewer2
    I know this class can calculate Window/Level, but this viewer can
have only one renderer.
   Our requirement is to render more than one images on the one viewer.

(4) vtkImageMapper
    I know this Mapper can set Window/Level.
   But we can't use vtkImageActor but vtkActor2D, if we use vtkImageMapper.

Then, we have not had the best combination to meet our requirement, yet.
If you have any idea, please let us know.

Thanks,

Maty