[vtkusers] MRIcro offset

annelaure al_didier at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 27 13:15:21 EST 2008

Hi,

To visualize correctly my Ct scan, I have to had an offset equal to 59 in
MRIcro. After, I do : File -> Save as (rotate...) and save sun. So, I
obtained a .hdr. When I want to visualize this .hdr, the offset is not
applying.
How can I save the CT scan in .hdr with the offset?
In fact, after, I want to segment this Ct scan with ITK-Snap so, to consider
the offset, I create a .mhd in changing the .img in .raw, and I write :
Offset = 59 0 0 in the .mhd. But, it seems that it doesn't work. The offset
is still not taking into account.

Thank you so muche for your help,

Laure