[vtkusers] vtkPolyDataNormals - preventing error message about no data to generate normals for

Amy Squillacote ahs at cfdrc.com
Tue Nov 25 09:23:12 EST 2008

Hi Dave,

If you want to disable all warning, debug, and error messages coming
from VTK, you can use the static GlobalWarningDisplayOff() method of
vtkObject:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkObject.html#4bc46239efb79cd34504ff94e1710d9c.
Alternatively, you could send the warning, debug, and error output to a
file using vtkFileOutputWindow:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkFileOutputWindow.html.

- Amy