[vtkusers] cocoa vtk

alexandre govignon govignon.alexandre at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 05:24:47 EST 2008

Hi all,
I am succeed in making the tutorial of the animotion project, in order
to understand how vtk works with cocoa. After i have tried to make
such a project but managing several windows. I used different class
deriving from NSWindowController. I use the same function that are in
the MoleculeDocument class but in a class deriving from
NSWindowController. It desn't work. I suspect that the function used
in the MoleculeDocument class is not available for a class herited
from NSWindowController. Have you some others informations that could
help me?

Kind regards,
Alexandre