[vtkusers] VTK beginner

Konstantinos Kelg kkelgeor at yahoo.gr
Sun Nov 23 15:50:44 EST 2008

Hello,

I 'm a beginner in VTK  and I would like to use it with Visual Studio (6 or 2005 or 2008).
I would be greatfull if someone could tell me how to install VTK in one of these IDEs.
I 've searched the net but it seems that there is not a simple way for this..
There is also an installer in VTK homepage but I don't know what installs exactly...
http://www.vtk.org/files/release/5.2/vtk-5.2.0-win32.exe
Certainly not VTK... cause I can't find the header files needed to build apps...

Thanks.

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;