[vtkusers] Problem getting correct results with vtkProjectedTerrainPath

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Wed Nov 19 09:22:02 EST 2008

Hi,
        Would somebody be able to help me figure out how to correctly
probe and sample the results of a vtkWrapScalar and store the results
in a vtkImageData?

The problem is vtkProjectTerrainPath need the output of the
vtkWrapScalar, so that the height field information passed to
vtkProjectedTerrainFilter (a vtkImageData) is the output of the
vtkWrapScalar filter.

I have been stuck with this problem for two weeks now and haven't been
able to make any progress.

Here is a screenshot of the results and the script that i have
developed so far.