[vtkusers] new version of vtk surport shaders

kidwei kidwei at 126.com
Mon Nov 17 21:16:41 EST 2008

Dear all , I have test the shader in vtk's new version. I use vtkActor's LoadMaterial function to load xml file and glsl files to shade the actor. but I don't know how to use shader when I reconstruct DICOM images with raycastion algrithm, the vtkVolumeProperty class do not have the method of LoadMaterial. How can I use shader in volume reconstruction?

thanks!

   致
礼!

Wang Zhaowei
Collage of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Computer Science and Technology of China.
Address: NO.4, Section 2, North Jianshe Road, Chengdu P.R.China
Post Code: 610054
E-mail: kidwei at 126.com
HomePage: http://kidwei.goofar.com