[vtkusers] How to transfer

xx_zx xuanaux at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 15:10:36 EST 2008

Hi, Denis. Thanks a lot! I took your suggestion and it works!:-D

However, I still have some troubles.
Some structures do not have closed surface. For example, in one of my
dataset, heart is reconstructed more like a bowl than a closed ellipsoid.
But the volume calculated by GetVolume() in vtkMassProperties does have
value and seems right. In this case, is the volume calculated by GetVolume()
reliable?

Some reconstructed surfaces are not smooth and have holes and irregular
serrated border. Is there any method to smooth surface and remove holes to
get a better result?