[vtkusers] Problem getting correct results with vtkProjectedTerrainPath

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Fri Nov 14 12:38:47 EST 2008

Hi Bill,
                Would you be able to spare me a few minutes and tell
me how to sample the output of a vtkWrapScalar, so that I can feed it
to vtkProjectedTerrainPath?

I'm stuck with this problem for over a week now, and I tried
suggestions from all the people who have responded, but I still
haven't made any headway.

I think I'm missing something fundamental here and was wondering if
you could take a look at the script that I've developed so far and
tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I'm trying to sample the output of vtkWrapScalar into vtkImageData
using vtkProbeFilter. This is to create a vtkImageData with the new
scalar height field values that can be sent to vtkProjectedTerrainPath.

At the moment, the application hangs at vtkProbeFilter.

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson

Begin forwarded message: