[vtkusers] Draw features lines with different color

Nour Mestiri nourmestiri at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 13 07:14:48 EST 2008

Hi all vtk users,
I'm trying to extract features (crest lines) from a polydata. To do that, i use the 'FeaturesEdges' class. As a result, i have some lines but they have the same color of the polydata, so they are not so clear.
I want to draw those lines with a different color. I tried a simple code but nothing changes.
I post you the code i use:

vtkFeatureEdges *features = vtkFeatureEdges::New();
features->SetInput(myPolyData);
features->FeatureEdgesOn();
features->SetFeatureEdges(2);
features->SetColoring(2);
features->ColoringOn();

If there's something to modify, thank you to tell me.