[vtkusers] QVTKWidget + volume misbehavior

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Thu Nov 13 06:42:43 EST 2008

I am using vtkVolumeRayCastMapper. And yes, I am changing the space from
default but on UpdateInformation it gets reset from the pipeline during
Render()ing. Again: my image is not a part of a pipeline only a
DeepCopy. I did not try changing origin.

Dominik

--
Dominik Szczerba, PhD
Computational Physics Group