[vtkusers] QVTKWidget + volume misbehavior

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Thu Nov 13 06:18:10 EST 2008

On Thursday 13 November 2008 02:51:57 am Dominik Szczerba wrote:
> That is exactly what I had thought: no, the image is a DeepCopy of a
> readers output, so it is not a part of a pipeline. However, updating the
> pipeline with new spacing "solves" the problem (see my other email). I
> am wondering if it is not a bug by some chance.

What volume mapper are you using?

Are you changing the image spacing from the default {1.0, 1.0, 1.0} to
something more realistic?

I've been trying all of the volume renderers, and I think I saw some evidence
that the origin was being ignored.  If it ignores the origin maybe it ignores
the spacing too. I think it was the texture 3D mapper.