[vtkusers] VTKDiCOMImage Reader and QT 4.4.

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Wed Nov 12 09:19:14 EST 2008

Hello Dongqing,

I can't answer number 1, but as to number 2: There are two examples I
have found especially helpful in compiling Qt along with VTK -- VTK/
Examples/GUI/Qt/SimpleView and VTK/Examples/Infovis/Cxx/EasyView. Both
of them have CMakeList.txt files which should help you get started
using CMake to compile your project which includes both Qt and VTK.

You can try these applications out by compiling VTK with
BUILD_EXAMPLES: ON and VTK_USE_INFOVIS: ON. To build the QVTKWidget,
which can be used along with Qt Designer, build VTK with
VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT: ON and VTK_USE_QVTK: ON.

I know this doesn't give too many details, but I hope it helps get you
started,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group