[vtkusers] Problem getting correct results with vtkProjectedTerrainPath

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Tue Nov 11 10:28:55 EST 2008

Hi Amy,
                 You mean modify the code as follows:

#
=
# Create probe filter
#
=

# Use a probe filter to obtain elevation data from the reconstructed
surface

# Use a probe filter to obtain elevation data from the reconstructed
surface
vtkImageData elevationData
   elevationData SetDimensions $XmaxR $YmaxR $ZmaxR

vtkProbeFilter probe
   probe SetInputConnection 0 [elevationData GetProducerPort]
   probe SetSourceConnection [surface GetOutputPort]

vtkProjectedTerrainPath projectedPaths
   projectedPaths SetInput terrainPaths
   projectedPaths SetSource [probe GetOutput]

I'm getting an application crash when I do this.

Best regards,

Elvis