[vtkusers] CMake Error vtk-5.3.x : vtklibproj4 does not exist

David Thompson dcthomp at sandia.gov
Mon Nov 10 14:06:21 EST 2008

On Sat, 2008-11-08 at 09:56 -0700, Elvis Dowson wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>                 No I didn't. Sorry about that, I'll try that now.
>
> BTW, what is the GEOVIS library? Is there some documentation about its
> features and capabilities?

It is a new library to support interactive geospatial visualization. The
main use case supported at the moment is to display graphs whose nodes
have geographic coordinates on a map. There are some design documents at
   http://kitware.com/InfovisWiki/index.php/EarthKit
but there is not a lot of end-user documentation yet; it is still under
development as a component of OverView (a user interface for information
visualization built on top of the ParaView client/server framework) and
may change significantly.

	David