[vtkusers] Problem getting correct results with vtkProjectedTerrainPath

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Mon Nov 10 02:05:18 EST 2008

Hi,
        How can I convert  vtkPointSet to vtkImageData? The ouput of
vtkWrapScalar is vtkPointSetAlgorighm, and
vtkPointSetAlgorithm::GetOuput returns a vtkPointSet*.

What I need as input to vtkProjectedTerrainPath, to get the scaled DEM
data in, is to convert the vtkPointSet* to a vtkImageData*.

How can I achieve this? I have reproduced the vtkDataSet class diagram
below.