[vtkusers] Moving the mouse on the vtkRenderWindow -- straightening out an object

Amy Squillacote ahs at cfdrc.com
Fri Nov 7 11:25:37 EST 2008

Hi Bill,

Have you tried using the TrackballCamera interactor style instead of the
JoystickCamera one? You set the interactor style on the
vtkRenderWindowInteractor. See
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera.html
and http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkRenderWindowInteractor.html.

- Amy