[vtkusers] vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper producing incorect results.

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Fri Nov 7 11:16:45 EST 2008

When I use the vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper I get very different results
from what I get in ParaView. The ParaView result seems correct :

	http://crab-lab.zool.ohiou.edu/kevin/pv_vol_dors.png

but the result from VTK looks like some data has been skipped :
	http://crab-lab.zool.ohiou.edu/kevin/vol_dors.png

The VTK image was produced with the attached program which was supposed to
save views from the left, anterior, posterior, dorsal, and ventral.

 Does anybody know what might be going on?

This computer is murron on the dashboard.