[vtkusers] VTKEdge volume mapper cannot work with multiple render window?

AGPX agpxnet at yahoo.it
Thu Nov 6 05:30:32 EST 2008

Hi,

I have tried the vtkKWEVolumeMapper to perform volume rendering and it works right with only one view (a single render window). But If I try to use the same instance of vtkKWEVolumeMapper with two separate Renderer (with two new RenderWindow), the application crash. I haven't this problem with vtkOpenGLVolumeTextureMapper3D. Someone can confirm that vtkKWEVolumeMapper have this limitation? Any workaround?

Thanks in advance,

- AGPX

      Unisciti alla community di Io fotografo e video, il nuovo corso di fotografia di Gazzetta dello sport:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/iofotografoevideo