[vtkusers] MFC and VTK using VTKDlg

Nilesh Powar nileshup at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 15:13:02 EDT 2008

Hello,
  I am trying to compile and run the vtkDlg example in the "C:\VTK504\Examples\GUI\Win32\vtkMFC\vtkDLG" . The example compiles fine, but it gives me a linker error as below.

  vtkDLG error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall vtkMFCWindow::vtkMFCWindow(class CWnd *)" (??0vtkMFCWindow@@QAE at PAVCWnd@@@Z) referenced in function "protected: virtual int __thiscall CvtkDLGDlg::OnInitDialog(void)" (?OnInitDialog at CvtkDLGDlg@@MAEHXZ)

  Does anybody has any thoughts on how to link it properly??? I defiinitely appreciate the help and the time.

  Thanks,
  Nilesh.