[vtkusers] Overlaping view props in a rendered

Sarah Macumber S.Macumber at QuestReliability.com
Thu Jul 31 18:02:46 EDT 2008

Here is a quick question I couldn't answer by googling ...

Is there any way to change the draw order of props / actors in a renderer.  Something like vtkProperty2D's  SetDisplayLocationToBackground() but more generic for those things that only have a vtkProperty?  The only thing I can find to do is place my objects in the scene in the correct order but that doesn't always work for me and I want the ability to change their draw order / z buffer later.

Cheers,
Sarah