[vtkusers] [vtk-developers] vtkPolyData,NvTriStripper problem

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Jul 28 10:49:20 EDT 2008

I don't think there is enough information here to say for sure what is
wrong.  You may be writing the indices wrong to vtkCellArray.  You may be
passing the vtkCellArray to vtkPolyData::SetPolys instead of
vtkPolyData::SetStrips.

I recommend looking through the code of vtkStripper, which does the exact
same thing as the filter you are trying to write except that it provides its
own triangle stripping algorithm.

-Ken