[vtkusers] Displaying 3D model on the web

Pierre JUILLARD pierre.juillard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 09:09:41 EDT 2008

Hi Hassan Amin,

I have actually no answer to your problem, but I have to say that I am also
intersted in such a feature.
It should be a possible thing as it is indicated in the following kitware
web page:

http://www.kitware.com/products/vtkbook.html
"Build Web-based applications that take advantage of VRML, Java and Java3D."

Best regards,

Pierre