[vtkusers] Problem with SolveLinearSystem in vtkMath.

M.Salman at surrey.ac.uk M.Salman at surrey.ac.uk
Wed Jan 16 12:03:45 EST 2008

Hi All,
I am trying to use the function vtkMath::SolveLinearSystem.The function works fine but the matrix A changes during the execution of the function.I have to use the function in loop, thats why, I need A not to change.

Well a quick fix to this problem seems to make a copy of A  and pass the copy to the function (all done within the loop)?
Any other fixes?

int vtkMath::SolveLinearSystem ( double ** A,double*x,int size)

Best Regards,

Salman