[vtkusers] Importing VTK-enriched Setting Into Windows Form Application

Ogedengbe, Emmanuel emogeden at NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Feb 29 11:21:54 EST 2008

Hello All,

I am having problem using VTK with my Windows Form Application. The
application cannot find my "VTK include files". Since I couldn't get a
CLR Windows Form VS C++ environment by running cmake on all my project
sources codes, I tried to import a cmake-generated setting from a
different VTK-enriched VS environment into my Window Form Application.
However, this effort could not resolve the problem. Any help towards
resolving this problem will be appreciated.

Emmanuel