[vtkusers] VTK, ICC, OS X Link Errors

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 17:47:07 EST 2008

Just ran a Dashboard for VTK CVS and ICC/ICPC and the results weren't
too bad. 8 tests failed. There was one "compile error" that really
wasn't a compile error. The parser just needs some more work ;-).

I'll try to get this setup for a regular nightly build.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer