[vtkusers] Turn off Z-buffer Depth using vtkPolyDataMapper

Amine SAHTARI msahtari at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 09:51:50 EST 2008

Thank you Utkrsh for your answer. I really appreciate it.

I guess that I should copy and modify my vtkPolyDataMapper.I would just to
know where in vtkMyPolyDataMapper code, I should disable the Z-buffer by
using : glDepthMask(GL_False);

I am not sure that it is the best way to do that.
Any suggestions ?
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Amine