[vtkusers] please help me install VTK + Python on my WinXP OS

andre at ynic.york.ac.uk andre at ynic.york.ac.uk
Sun Dec 14 17:47:51 EST 2008

You can try the Enthought python distribution available at:

http://www.enthought.com/products/epd.php  ... free for academic use.

This is a Python distribution including VTK pre-built for Windows XP. (a
one click install) .. I know many Windows users who have used this
successfully BUT Note that this might interfere with previous Python
installs on the PC.