[vtkusers] Help for doing the Extraction Operation with VTK

Prasanth M V prasanthmv at live.com
Tue Dec 9 10:20:01 EST 2008

Hi Friends,

In my VC application, i am using VTK for the image extraction operation.
I have the loaded the 3D image(From files) to vtkImageData object.
I have  a voxel coordnate and its corresponding voxle value. what i need to do, is to extract the image of the specified voxel point and its neighbours voxels accoring to their voxel value.

Is ther any algorith available in the VTK for doing the image extraction?

Thanks,
Prasanth