[vtkusers] Orientation in resliced image

Bartosz Wiklak bwiklak at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 04:32:50 EST 2008

Once again I reply to myself :)

It's simple, one has to use method given by David Clunie:
http://www.dclunie.com/medical-image-faq/html/part2.html#DICOMOrientation
but instead of giving direction cosines from dicom data one has to
compute new direction cosines computing cosines between old direction
cosines and new axes (taken from resliceAxes).

If anybody would like some details please contact me.

Sorry for rubbishing group.

Bartosz Wiklak