[vtkusers] vtkPlaybackWidget doesn't "play"

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Dec 2 11:15:25 EST 2008

You need to call vtkRenderWindow::Render after each change to force a render
before the animation continues... Otherwise, there will just be a pending
paint message waiting to be processed when your animation is over and you
are again allowing the message loop to process paint messages.
Call vtkRenderWindow::Render, not vtkRenderer::Render...

HTH,
David

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 11:10 AM, Gerrick Bivins <gbivins at objectreservoir.com