[vtkusers] cylindrical ROI

Dgillard dgillard at pangeosubsea.com
Wed Aug 13 09:36:56 EDT 2008

Yes, I do need to operate on the pixels eventually, and the way you suggested
is the best way I've found, thank you.

What I've done is use the scaling and positioning methods of a vtkActor
class to display the ROI, and once the user has settled on the ROI enclosing
the data that they want to operate upon, I use the
vtkTransformPolyDataFilter class and transform it with the matrix taken from
the actor:

ROIPolyFilter SetTransform transform
transform SetMatrix [ROIActor GetMatrix]