[vtkusers] pipeline update

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Apr 22 13:39:38 EDT 2008

The request will propagate up the pipeline but the first filter will
not re-execute. When the request gets to that filter it sees that the
filter has produced an output more recently than any of its settings
(or settings on the upstream filters) have changed, and then passes
the old output down to the downstream filter instead of re-executing.

cheers,
Dave DeMarle