[vtkusers] vtkPointPicker -- Getting the tuple of a point that's not a vtk point

Amy Squillacote ahs at cfdrc.com
Wed Apr 9 10:23:45 EDT 2008

Bill,

I really can't make that kind of a recommendation; if you built VTK
yourself (in debug instead of release mode), try stepping through the
code in a debugger to figure out where the incorrect values are coming
from. As for telling you what method to try, it helps to have VTK source
code and the doxygen-generated help pages (and to have been using VTK
for about 8 years). :-)

- Amy