[vtkusers] How to reverse the object of vtkActor2D?

Mark Jefferson mark.jefferson at qq.com
Tue Apr 8 21:30:41 EDT 2008

Hi,
   I implement the surface rendering for only one CT image. and I add it to vtkImageViewer2, but I find the surface rendering and the CT image are inverse. so I want to reverse the surface rendering in order that the surface rendering and CT image could be the same.
   who can tell me how to reverse the surface rendering? should I use vtkTransform?
   thank you.
   MJ

 PS. my surface rendering is implemented by vtkActor2D, and there is no function that could reverse the surface rendering in class vtkActor2D.